Do we dare talk about it?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my buddy dropped if 7 or 10 grams and so have been checking theses bad boys out
Pluto. And granddaddy purple
From my obersvation
Pluto is smooth, energetic, clear headed
GrandDaddty is the exact opossite
Keeps you up, you want to lay on the couch and watch old western shows
Nice buzz
I hope it works for your needs.

I hope it works for your needs.
Weedy, I am doing what ever I gotta do
The left has made the legal process to use meds almost impossible to aquire with out spendings days in circular conversation wilth anti meds anti anything constitutional or whole some teachings

I the large towns in Alaska you need to find a pain clinic to get opioids. I've been on hydrocodone for years. I refused patches and slow release drugs as I couldn't titrate them to my pain. I am prescribed 10Mg every 6 hours. I take 5 mg every 3 to 8 hours. If it is a bad day I'll start the day with 5 mg and then another 5mg in two hours. If I take the whole 10 mg at once I get a buzz, no fun. By taking less more frequently I avoid the buzz and keep the pain to a dull roar. Everyone is different so work with your meds to see the best for you.

I've had good luck with Lazarus Naturals CBD for my pain. There is a bit of THC mixed in with the CBD. I use the CBD 100 mg and THC 0.75 mg. As a vet I get 60% off. They have low income and handicapped discounts as well. Great people to work with, tell them your goals and they will work with you.
This is what I use.
https://www.lazarusnaturals.com/cbd-softgels-full-spectrum-100mg-v2#205=5659

Joe Rogan talks about CBD & mushrooms.

here is something you all might want to know:
I stopped using for a week after doing it just about daily for a few years and I did not get any major withdrawel symptoms like you would get from xanax. I had a mild headache for a day, kind of like if you stop drinking coffee, and I didn't sleep well for a few days. That was it.
So it is NOT addicting
just wanted to put this here
quitting smoking cigarettes 20 years ago was much harder

One the other hand xanax is incredibly difficult to stop, the anxiety and panic gets worse, your heart skips, you just feel like complete crap, I think some people can actually have a heart attack if they stop too fast. It took me 2 months to stop by cutting down gradually and smoking a ton of weed. Now I can function fine without anything for at least a week ( I can do more but sleep better if I take a gummi so why not).

hope this info helps someone

Latest posts

Back