EMP

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have EMP Shields on my house circuit. my whole house Generac generator both ac side and DC side. On my solar system and battery backup tower. I even have it installed 2 of my vehicles. They all protect anything plugged into the protected system.
Those EMP Shield products are a scam.

The electronics in the box are just a surge/lightning protector......that won't provide protection from an intense EMP........and it cannot protect device downstream of it.

An EMP Shield installed in a car has even less chance of working..........when many of the coils, sensors and chips that are vulnerable to EMP are not even in the same circuit as the power/battery?

The EMP Shield company had their product tested to the military EMP protection test spec.....but they did that to an EMP Shield box that was not connected to any devices or even powered up.....so all they proved was that the EMP Shield unit will survive an EMP if it is on the shelf, not being used, when the EMP hits.

The only proven protection from EMP is a properly constructed Faraday Cage.....containing items that are not connected to anything outside the cage.

Reactions: Neb
Those EMP Shield products are a scam.

The electronics in the box are just a surge/lightning protector......that won't provide protection from an intense EMP........and it cannot protect device downstream of it.

An EMP Shield installed in a car has even less chance of working..........when many of the coils, sensors and chips that are vulnerable to EMP are not even in the same circuit as the power/battery?

The EMP Shield company had their product tested to the military EMP protection test spec.....but they did that to an EMP Shield box that was not connected to any devices or even powered up.....so all they proved was that the EMP Shield unit will survive an EMP if it is on the shelf, not being used, when the EMP hits.

The only proven protection from EMP is a properly constructed Faraday Cage.....containing items that are not connected to anything outside the cage.

And you know this how? Do you know the technology used in these? Do you know how it is able to send to ground the excessive current in 500 trillionths of a second? I disagree with your opinion.

Last edited:
The book “One Second After” was the very thing that prompted me to do research and then start prepping. It also led me to the first EMP Commission Report. Below is a link to the most recent report. They all have come to the same conclusion…that our grid is most definitely in peril if we have a strong CME or hit by a well placed EMP from enemies such as China, Russia, N Korea, etc.

EDITED THIS PART TO MAKE SENSE.

Our recent Solar Flares were nothing in comparison to the Carrington Event. Keep in mind too that the Carrington Event had 2 very strong flares back to back that only took 17 1/2 hours to reach earth! The first flare collided with our Magnetosphere and weakened it. Making way for the second flare to do great damage. Kinda like boxing and the one to two knock out punch. These recent flares took 72 hours to reach us.

1715776903877.png

https://emptaskforce.us/wp-content/...-Action-for-America-Revised-on-8-1-2023-2.pdf

Last edited:
And you know this how? Do you know the technology used in these? Do you know how it is able to send to ground the excessive current in 500 trillionths of a second?.
Electronic components can be destroyed in nanoseconds.

An EMP pulse can produce an electrical field of 10 KV/ meter. That is the same as 100V/cm. A component that is less than a half inch would have to withstand 100V across it.

There are both electric and magnetic concerns for an EMP. The magnetic fields will induce large currents in long wires of the grid. The large electrical field is will destroy electronic components that are not in a Faraday cage.

Ben

Electronic components can be destroyed in nanoseconds.

An EMP pulse can produce an electrical field of 10 KV/ meter. That is the same as 100V/cm. A component that is less than a half inch would have to withstand 100V across it.

There are both electric and magnetic concerns for an EMP. The magnetic fields will induce large currents in long wires of the grid. The large electrical field is will destroy electronic components that are not in a Faraday cage.

Ben

I disagree with your last sentence.

Latest posts

Back