Mexican relish.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magus

The Shaman of suburbia.
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Easy recipe for all you steak wrap fans.
1 part diced green onions, tops especially!
1 part pureed jalapeno peppers, including the seeds.
Place the well-mixed parts into a small jar with a sprig of cilantro for that yummy bar of soap flavor LOL
cover in lemon juice and seal up for a few days.

Easy recipe for all you steak wrap fans.
1 part diced green onions, tops especially!
1 part pureed jalapeno peppers, including the seeds.
Place the well-mixed parts into a small jar with a sprig of cilantro for that yummy bar of soap flavor LOL
cover in lemon juice and seal up for a few days.
To much HOT pepper for me, but the rest sounds good. Maybe sweet peppers & mushrooms & garlic.

I imagine.... The recipe listed can be tweaked easily enough to make a ..mild.. version.. I would try it.. Then adjust as needed..

I used to make the family recipe for Nova Scotia Green Apple Chow Chow.. My variation was to grind all the ingredients with the Kitchen Aid grinder instead of hand chopping all.. Family could have all they wanted of it.... As long as they returned the canning jars and lids...

I know I'm new here, but am I the only one that doesn't know whether to take Magus seriously?? lol. I enjoy the posts, but ... just... not... sure. Help me! LOL
Magus is as real as any of us get. 🥰
I loved Granma Chow Chow.
I never knew what chow chow was until I moved to Oklahoma.

I know I'm new here, but am I the only one that doesn't know whether to take Magus seriously?? lol. I enjoy the posts, but ... just... not... sure. Help me! LOL
I'm serious about my cooking! a few tortillas, and half a pound of shaved steak slathered in this with a shot of sour cream is heavenly! I have used poblano peppers or just cored the seeds out of the peppers.

Latest posts

Back