U.S. Plans for Nuclear Attack

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DUMB's Deep Underground Military Bases, stuff that's out of the old movie "The Time Machine", people that lived down below were called Troglodytes, and according to the premise of the movie, they ate the people that lived above ground.

America has no plans other than to offer what protection they have to politicians and leave use to handle it on our own. The very rich have their safe houses so they can survive

understand Russia has space for everyone in bunkers.

I'm not sure if that is true. Moscow claims to have bunkers for its entire population. If that is true that would protect a little less than 10% of the country (Russia population 145 million - Moscow population 13 million). I would expect them to protect Moscow just like we would protect Washington DC. Once the bureaucrats and the elite are protected I doubt that they give a rat's hind end about the rest of the people.

Just like here. The politicians will do everything humanly possible to save their own skin. The rest of us will be on our own.

back in the 80's Russia (USSR) was building underground cities - complete with shopping malls and entertainment facilities.
I don't know if that survived the fall or not.

Back