17 years

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't watch the vid with sound, but I don't get why he didn't just get a kit and do it on a different vehicle frame....

I couldn't watch the vid with sound, but I don't get why he didn't just get a kit and do it on a different vehicle frame....

I think he started it before many kits existed. Besides kit cars always look off.

I don't know about that. I remember being a 16yr old kid in the late 80's, and there was a great Countach kit that looked damn legit. I knew a neighbor who had it. So they've been around for a while.

Yikes. to be honest, they were extremely service intensive cars. Jack Eckerd (of the old Eckerd drug store chain) used to have one, and it seemed like it was always being worked on. (of course, Jack had a different Italian sports car, for every day of the week, and preferred his Pantera ones...)

Yikes. to be honest, they were extremely service intensive cars. Jack Eckerd (of the old Eckerd drug store chain) used to have one, and it seemed like it was always being worked on. (of course, Jack had a different Italian sports car, for every day of the week, and preferred his Pantera ones...)
When you can afford something like that you can afford the repairs too.

it must be nice to have enough money to to buy stupid things,,,,,

it must be nice to have enough money to to buy stupid things,,,,,

I'm sure it was, for Jack, lol...

I only saw his cars a lot as my father once worked for one of his other businesses, and as that one was just getting started, Jack was there a lot in the beginning. (I was picking my dad up from work, as he had totalled his car at the time).

Latest posts

Back