2nd Contest

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Neighbor
Good Day to everyone! I hope this finds you doing well.

I am starting the second contest for the site. This contest will be relatively simple.

This contest will run from 12:00 a.m. Tuesday June 12, 2012 - 11:59 Monday June 19, 2012.

This contest is going to be related to posts. Whoever makes the most post in that time frame will win either a 25.00 Visa or American Express Gift Card.

The Rules:
1. Posts must be of quality.
2. Posts must be longer than one sentence.
3. Posts must relate to prepping in some way
4. Posts must must be in English.
5. Keep abbreviations used in text messaging to a minimum. ("LOL" is fine).

What I do NOT want to see is something like; "I like prepping because it is fun."

Please put some thought into it.

The winner will be announced on the site and via a private message.

I will be starting the 3rd Contest the first week of July!

I thank you for your continued support of Doomsday Prepper Forums.com

Bwwaaaaaahahahhahahaaaaa!!!!!! Clydesdale, I love you, Bro. Thanks for the laugh. I've been away for too long. When I got the announcement about the new contest I just HAD to stop by and catch up.

Boy oh boy. I can only imagine the antics you saw during the last contest. If that inspired you to come up with these rules, I can only imagine. The hilarity of reading "Posts must be in English" is inexplicable. When I read, "Posts must be of quality", then "Posts must be more than one sentence", and even "Posts must be related to prepping" I literally laughed out loud!!! Thanks so much for that. Thanks for the message, it reminded me to come back home. More than anything else, thanks for not telling everyone that I was the inspiration for most of those rules!!!! I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!(No, no worries. I am not trying to count this post as one towards winning Contest 2!!!)

Bwwaaaaaahahahhahahaaaaa!!!!!! Clydesdale, I love you, Bro. Thanks for the laugh. I've been away for too long. When I got the announcement about the new contest I just HAD to stop by and catch up.

Boy oh boy. I can only imagine the antics you saw during the last contest. If that inspired you to come up with these rules, I can only imagine. The hilarity of reading "Posts must be in English" is inexplicable. When I read, "Posts must be of quality", then "Posts must be more than one sentence", and even "Posts must be related to prepping" I literally laughed out loud!!! Thanks so much for that. Thanks for the message, it reminded me to come back home. More than anything else, thanks for not telling everyone that I was the inspiration for most of those rules!!!! I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!(No, no worries. I am not trying to count this post as one towards winning Contest 2!!!)
Hey there Alabaster! You have been missed around here! Don't worry I won't count this post... mostly because it is 2 days early.... LOL!
I will be doing a different contest in July. That one will require people to use their imagination.

Talk to you soon!

Cool, man. Good deal. I hadn't noticed the dates. Guess I'll just log off until then......... Kidding, kidding. I really should be more regular here. I love this site, so I ought to get around more!

Cool, man. Good deal. I hadn't noticed the dates. Guess I'll just log off until then......... Kidding, kidding. I really should be more regular here. I love this site, so I ought to get around more!
Your contributions have always been appreciated!

Well, thanks Clydesdale. I appreciate that. Even if it makes my head bigger. Sooner or later I won't be able to put on a t-shirt. Ehh, I've always liked button-up work shirts anyways!LOL

Well, thanks Clydesdale. I appreciate that. Even if it makes my head bigger. Sooner or later I won't be able to put on a t-shirt. Ehh, I've always liked button-up work shirts anyways!LOL
I guess you'll have to grease up the door frames to get your head through them.

Latest posts

Back