3D printed Hiking backpack frame

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carhugger_prep

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
I had an idea that would be great for long distance GHBs or BOBs. It is 3D printed hiking backpack frame that fits around normal backpacks and turning it into a hiking backpack. The frame pieces can be disassembled into 5 inch long pieces and stored in something so that it doesn't take up space.

I am still working on it. I have the parts figured out I just have to make it on a 3D modeling software. The pieces connect to each others with buckles that you might find on a backpack.

I had an idea that would be great for long distance GHBs or BOBs. It is 3D printed hiking backpack frame that fits around normal backpacks and turning it into a hiking backpack. The frame pieces can be disassembled into 5 inch long pieces and stored in something so that it doesn't take up space.

Sounds prohibitively expensive Car, do you have the 3D machine that can replicate it or know someone who does? I know that they are using in cardiovascular surgery at Baylor Medical and a few other hospitals in Texas, mostly reconstructing the heart for critical high risk surgeries. Might be interested in hearing more about it.

Latest posts

Back