9 year old GIRL bullied by teacher for shooting her first deer.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'd either of put that teacher on paid leave,or fired her on the spot for that,if i was in the position to do that..we all should be proud of anyone at that age,that not only shows the necessary responsibility with a loaded firearm.but shoot and kill any animal for food as well..

this is something I really hate,thank God,when I was a kid,my teachers didn't do anything like this,sure they had left sympathy,but never ever did anything like this happen.

I really don't see the harm in wearing a shirt with her holding it's antlers. What I do see harmful is a teacher who is trying to push HER OWN beliefs down our young kids throats. As a kid growing up I'd say about 60% of the kids hunted and the majority knew where their food came from. I'm sure it has gone down over the years. Even if one kid did get upset over the shirt, well that kid needs a reality check. Bet the kid loves their McD's Happy Meal! You will never make everyone happy, including the teacher, but you still have a right to live that way & should be very proud of that achievement. It's a crying shame to make a child feel belittled, especially in front of a class. The teacher could have handled that situation differently.

when I was at school the same age as this girl(a lifetime ago) we were told we were representing the school when we were out in public, wife was told the same at her school, mind you these were both strict catholic schools(neither of us is or was catholic they were just good schools). I think things have changed in the intervening years and schools have no control-nor do they want it- over what happens outside school hours.

there are always going to be a few teachers who should be horse whipped,we had 2 their abuse was different but abuse just the same,,,,,the bottom line here is you don't mess with my child,,,they are a teachers, teach their opinions and views are just that their views are just that theirs keep it to yourself

Its any frecking lib really. They never want anyone to 'offend' them or anyone else with an opinion that is not their own view. But they don't seem to mind hurting someone else even a young child. At that age, a kid is very impressionable and will start questioning his or her actions even when they are not wrong, but a small percentage of society says they are. That is why she threw the shirt away after school instead of that being a representation of a proud accomplishment in her young life. I am just so tired of all this mindset some have. Whatever happened to agreeing to disagree and leave it at that! Things get blown all out of perportion nowadays. All the mom wanted was an apology from the teacher, which she never really got, instead she got a debate over who is right. Well, I hope that little girl & her parents see how much support they really have!!

Its any frecking lib really. They never want anyone to 'offend' them or anyone else with an opinion that is not their own view. But they don't seem to mind hurting someone else even a young child. At that age, a kid is very impressionable and will start questioning his or her actions even when they are not wrong, but a small percentage of society says they are. That is why she threw the shirt away after school instead of that being a representation of a proud accomplishment in her young life. I am just so tired of all this mindset some have. Whatever happened to agreeing to disagree and leave it at that! Things get blown all out of perportion nowadays. All the mom wanted was an apology from the teacher, which she never really got, instead she got a debate over who is right. Well, I hope that little girl & her parents see how much support they really have!!

apology,,ha,,,,,my mom would have gone up to the school and kicked her ass

Latest posts

Back