A new prepper is born.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marv.Schmitz87

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
My son was born today at 9am!
It was an all natural drug free delivery and my wife did an incredible job. We delivered at home as planned and everything went very well. The little one is 22" long and weighs 7#. Its a true blessing.
uploadfromtaptalk1438027360813.jpg

It was an all natural drug free delivery and my wife did an incredible job. We delivered at home as planned and everything went very well. The little one is 22" long and weighs 7#. Its a true blessing. View attachment 4473
Congrats to both you and mom!
Now is when life gets good!

Your preps take on a new dimension and meaning, Welcome to the world little one!!! Your Daddy will give you a great start!!!!!!!!!!

It was an all natural drug free delivery and my wife did an incredible job. We delivered at home as planned and everything went very well. The little one is 22" long and weighs 7#. Its a true blessing. View attachment 4473
There is nothing more meaningful than this in the whole world! I hope for health and happiness for you all.

Congrats to all of you! something like that is so WONDERFUL:bday:

Hope everyone is feeling okay,take care my Friend and God Bless You All!

What a precious baby! Congratulations to you both and glad that the home delivery went well for you . That is just wonderful

Latest posts

Back