a question to any with experience...

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jontte

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
as we know,any one in the armed forces high enough will say ; we do whatever we have to to get our guys and gals back,which is great.
some will even say ;we strive to get the dead back too whatever it takes,which is great too,something above is the norm.

but now I've seen articles here in a couple of news papers where they quote some very high ranking active military officers;this is something we will do in future conflicts also.
that last one has never been said aloud,not in any news paper..not here.
so those of you with much experience in the armed forces,when they begin to speak like this,are there some grounds to be concerned??

You should never risk lives to get the dead back, in my opinion.
In addition, you should never risk lives to get ONE guy back either. (especially if the one guy is an AWOL traitor)

you are referring to that one particular dude in Afganistan I think..yeah I would have left him there too..
but they we're talking about here in terms of the future,which made me wonder is there something I don't know,are they prepping for some serious ****??

Well, no secret the Cold War has restarted, so not too surprising to hear brass talk about future war practices. The press may not acknowledge it, but basically, the Cold War was reignited when Russia teamed up with China, and was then brought to a simmer in Syria.

what I kinda thought too,they are prepping us to face the reality that war means casualities,obviously,it only took me with surprize they actually published it.
we have a long history here to get our guys back from our last war with the russkies and it has been quite successful policy.

had a chat with my class mate yesterday,she has a friend working as a chaplain at one of our garrissons and he told her that they had a staff meeting,chaplains,senior officers some junior officers too,that the situation ain't that good what media tells us,it's alot worse and they are writing down plans and training people in that ever so greatful business;Sir/Mam..I'm sorry that I have to tell you that your son/daughter has......

You bet the Military will prepp , If you use some news sorces that concentrate on military matters and World events you can see trends that alert that something is not just probable but being planned . Like before the 2nd Iraq War the Military ordered Hundreds of thousands of body bags . These have since ended up on the surplus market with sales pitchs like makes good gear bag or great for light wieght sleeping bag . Other contracts and big orders can be indacators too .

Last edited:
which makes my preps even more urgent for me..if I can't use them,my kids will.

Latest posts

Back