A quote from a guy on a BBC website.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Earth

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
A very topical point made on a BBC forum by a chap called Bananaman I thought worth sharing.

Interesting piece on the BBC site.
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-37468566

<<109. Posted by Bananaman
World governments can afford to make economic mistakes, long term well planned mistakes.
After all their holes are already deeply dug, re-enforced with concrete and well stocked
When they emerge, World OVERPOPULATION problem has simply melted away.
As for The New World Economy, its all in the bag >>

what'd really tick them off,,is if we all just sit back,every once in a while.and drink a beer or two,just for them to see.. :rolleyes:

What these rich pampered elites have not yet fathomed out is those tough, highly paid highly skilled EX SFErs they have as bodyguards also have families. So when TSHTF They rich elite are likely to find themselves evicted and being stuck alone between the Ex SFERs and the Preppers on one hand, and the millions of starving sheeple they promised to care for on the other side.

what'd really tick them off,,is if we all just sit back,every once in a while.and drink a beer or two,just for them to see.. :rolleyes:

Never really developed a taste for beer even though I drink it my preference is Bourbon, Whiskey/Scotch Whisky, Taquilla. Never developed a taste for wine though the closes relations to wine I do drink from time to time is Brandy.

My oldest Whisky is Ballantines scotch whisky purchased back around mid 1960s I have about 11 4/5qt bottles though Lisa likes and drinks Glenfiddich scotch whisky

IMG_2711.JPG
IMG_2712.JPG

have been Tea(in my case Coffee) total for the last 15 years, but I do like a drop of Cider or Newcastle Brown Ale( know as "Newkie" in these parts).

Latest posts

Back