A THANKS to all Military Personnel.............

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wiredog8

Molon Labe
Neighbor
Amateur Radio Call Sign
none
As the son of a True Patriot and Military man, I would like to thank all current and past Military Personnel for your service protecting My Country and MY RIGHTS!

Thank you, and your families for supporting you.
Wiredog8

As the son of a True Patriot and Military man, I would like to thank all current and past Military Personnel for your service protecting My Country and MY RIGHTS!

Wiredog8
Well said ! I will jump on that wagon.

And another! To our fearless leader, Clydesdale and all the others here that have served. Thank you.

dito here, and to go a bit further, Thanks to the Coast Guard for doing their fare share. All military rocks.
I make it a "to do" thing when I see a Vet, walking or in a wheelchair to stop and say, Thanks for your sacrafices to help keep America Free. All are very appreciative but alot are surprized because most american's just walk on by. I say it's sad that an American can't take 2 seconds out of their day to say thanks to those who risked their lives for us.
They wouldn't take me in the late 70's because I had flat feet, how rediculous and plain stupid.
Thank you as well to the VET's at DPF's............Salute!

Wiredog8
And another! To our fearless leader, Clydesdale and all the others here that have served. Thank you.
dito here, and to go a bit further, Thanks to the Coast Guard for doing their fare share. All military rocks.
I make it a "to do" thing when I see a Vet, walking or in a wheelchair to stop and say, Thanks for your sacrafices to help keep America Free. All are very appreciative but alot are surprized because most american's just walk on by. I say it's sad that an American can't take 2 seconds out of their day to say thanks to those who risked their lives for us.
They wouldn't take me in the late 70's because I had flat feet, how rediculous and plain stupid.
Thank you as well to the VET's at DPF's............Salute!
I am thrilled you all are enjoying this site! I thank everyone on here for their individual contributions that continue to improve this site, and each others' chance of survival in a post SHTF world!

As far as the military.... It was my pleasure!

I as well make sure I too thank other Vets, and I am making sure my young-ens do too!
So many people these days take the military for granted and look at military personnel as mindless thugs.

***True Story***
I had a brother-in-law who said, "the US Military recruiters only recruit stupid people."
My reply, "You're about 30 seconds away from getting your ass kicked by a stupid person!"
He changed his course real quick!

Latest posts

Back