AMAZING!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mountain*Heart

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
This is a video taken by a friend of a friend that just had to be shared. Apparently they were doing some work in Kentucky and staying at a hotel. When returning for the days work and at the opening of the Olympics this is what took place on most of the floors of the hotel. Now take in mind that these are local high school students that are causing the ruckus...lol and a good ruckus at that!! Hope all enjoy as much as I did.

That cool, The kids in the U.K have all gone a bit high school musical....Wasn't like that in my day.

This is a video taken by a friend of a friend that just had to be shared. Apparently they were doing some work in Kentucky and staying at a hotel. When returning for the days work and at the opening of the Olympics this is what took place on most of the floors of the hotel. Now take in mind that these are local high school students that are causing the ruckus...lol and a good ruckus at that!! Hope all enjoy as much as I did.

On a day that we think about what sacrifices have been made by our serviceman! It is nice to know that a flash-mob group of students would pick a befitting anthem to bring to the world! I waited until today to watch this! Thanks

Latest posts

Back