Another new cat???😮🤔

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure my city neighbors to my north took Fuzzy in!👍😃 I've seen her several times on their porch as I drive by! A while back I posted about a pregnant cat I called Six! She belongs to the young couple down the end of the road, the ones who should NOT have any animals. She has two half grown kittens with her and has been taking them down to the creek every evening. The kittens are feral, Six won't let me near her! They look in good condition, hope those idiots are feeding them!! One of the kittens looks almost identical to the bad Tom that nobody can seem to trap!

Sammy has been having trouble eating. Took him by the vet yesterday. His liver and pancreas are probably the issue, the vet was not surprised since he was so emaciated when I found him. His teeth look great, but he's having trouble swallowing. The vet said that too is from his time of starvation and will be an issue off and on the rest of his life! He is doing better the past two days, so I just have to watch and make sure he's not in pain.

You Know what is Needed...!!!

Latest posts

Back