Another reason to be early. For everything...

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alabaster

1st Member Of DPF
Neighbor
I could see where being early can be beneficial! And how many times have we read and heard about these kind of acts, from pissing, spitting in coffee to spitting on customers food to a pissed off cop pulling his gun on a mcdonalds employee at the drive through, na, it is safer and healthier to stay home and make your own damn coffee and pizza, this kid ought to be horsewhipped.

Wonder how many times he did that and didn't get caught! OMGoodness that is just disgusting. It takes what 8 minutes to make a pizza . . . Some kids just want a paycheck now days and don't think they should have to do work for it. He still had 30 minutes till the place closed down. Plenty of time to make, cook, and clean up. . .It goes with the territory.

@Gazrok , I think that is actually the "Diamond Rule"!

I have no idea what has come over people. From not wanting to earn your paycheck to not having a conscience. It just amazes me.

it's only gimmie..gimmie..gimmie..I can do what I want..unfortunately they think no rules apply to them,they have only rights, no obligations...

Latest posts

Back