Anyone got Windows 10 yet?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nope,it will be sometime before I do it...just figuring out some of this 8.1...

I let others mess with the bugs, and get an OS once it's more stable and bug sprayed.... ;)

I have it and like it, it's a tab bit faster then my win7 and played will with all my programs I had on windows 7, one of the geological mapping systems I had on windows 7 was slower at rendering though is noticeably faster on windows 10, also my apps open quicker, overall I'm impressed with the stability out of the gate and the upgrade was flawless for me.

The only minor issue I had was I had to log in again to all my favourite websites, forums, media outlets and E Bay / Amazon, but apart from that much smoother, easier to use and a bit faster than 8.1

My wife just got it yesterday. So far she says she does not like it. She said she would work with it a little more.

Dammit I have had to uninstall it, Win 10 does not work with my ISP British telecoms E mail systems ( the UKs largest ISP)

Had it on a laptop i just bought . I returned it . I dont want a computer that acts like a cell phone .WAY too many "apps" & i hate the way it runs . I want a computer to be a computer & run & look like a computer .i dont want to have to re arrange everything so i can actually use it . Just my opinon tho

Latest posts

Back