Armed Citizen

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for posting this link. Does me good to see that the good guys can still win.

The last time we had to call the sheriff out here, the officer couldn't find us. Their dispatch kept calling us back for directions and it was still over an hour before he showed up. Thank God it wasn't a life threatening situation. Let me tell you, with a sheriff's department like ours, I feel real safe.

Oh I answer the door armed, especially after dark. My daughter answers the door armed as well. When we're out doing things on the farm we are armed because you never know when you might get a shot at a varmint of various sorts. For that matter when the kidlet is out hiking or on her horse, she's armed. Of course we don't live in anywhere as populated as you do.

The last time we had to call the sheriff out here, the officer couldn't find us. Their dispatch kept calling us back for directions and it was still over an hour before he showed up. Thank God it wasn't a life threatening situation. Let me tell you, with a sheriff's department like ours, I feel real safe.

Remember when seconds count the police are only minutes away.

Ain't that the truth. And it's minutes only if they can figure out how to get to your house.

Great find and tks for posting....it's about time the innocent shone and it's good to see the bad guy get his arse kicked, and his just rewards

Latest posts

Back