Aspartame, Safe or Dangerous

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think Aspartame is safe?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • I've never heard of Aspartame

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Neighbor
I found this video and thought I would share it to see what your opinion is on this "sweetener."
What do you know about it?

stevia plant is a good alternative. . . have to admit that I have used products that contain aspartame on many occasions, and all I can say is that I am still living and healthy as far as I am concerned

I had a friend that went temporarily blind due to aspartame poisoning. Literally too much diet coke. Not good at all. There's been attempts in several different countries to ban it but, they have yet to be successful.

I had a friend that went temporarily blind due to aspartame poisoning. Literally too much diet coke. Not good at all. There's been attempts in several different countries to ban it but, they have yet to be successful.
i used to drink a ton of diet coke. Thankfully I never had any serious physical issues, at least so far.....

Like anything else, in moderation. That said, I actually prefer saccharine. (which isn't safe either)

i use to drink between 12 to 24 sodas a month.and that be the 2o ounce bottles.now.a 12 pack of soda in the 12 ounce cans will last me 1 1/2 month or longer..

Latest posts

Back