Back at it again…

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluetick21

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
After getting busy with family, work and just life in general I’m back now that things have settled down with a new little one born back in July. We officially have a full house.. haha
Been gone so long I noticed a lot of new folks and just wanted to reintroduce myself to the ones that I ain’t talked to yet

After getting busy with family, work and just life in general I’m back now that things have settled down with a new little one born back in July. We officially have a full house.. haha
Been gone so long I noticed a lot of new folks and just wanted to reintroduce myself to the ones that I ain’t talked to yet
How long were you gone? Have you been on since the merge?

Well I don’t know anything about a merge??
I guess it’s has been a few months since I’ve been here

It’s also glad see no one forgot about me! Haha
I’m waiting for @Pearl to chime in anytime..
I was missing you!! Figured you were busy with the kids, family, and the dog! How is all of your bunch doing??? Glad to see you!!

I was missing you!! Figured you were busy with the kids, family, and the dog! How is all of your bunch doing??? Glad to see you!!
Well the kids keep growing and get more rotten everyday! I call them my feral kids haha
And Rooster ( my malinois) has turned out to be a good kid wrangler as well. He won’t let them get to close to the end of the yard before he herds them back torwards the house haha

Who’s Pearl? LOL

I’m still new here and have been getting to know the regulars. Are you not regular?
😄

Hi, @Bluetick21 . I think I am one of the new ones ya ain't talked to yet. Welcome back. Glad to meet ya.

Welcome back BT! Hubby had a 6 yard shot at a forky buck this morning, but wasn’t legal so had to just sit and watch it go by. (They have to be at least 3 points here.)
Will be looking forward to your input 😊
I’ll be the first to tell ya. I can’t eat the antlers and the spots will come off when you skin them!

Ok the last part was a joke. Im not shooting Bambi all though I have always heard how tender the younger deer are😉

I’ll be sure to post pics and stories as deer season opens

I’m sure someone will clue you in about the merge.

Unrelated to that are me and Jen, and a few others that are new prepping sites, but can certainly relate.

Yea I don’t know anything about a merge.
I’m sure someone will fill me in on what’s new!
We merged with Doomsday Preppers a while back. We have a bunch of their members here, and we also have many new members too! You have some catching up to do!!😉

Latest posts

Back