BEST PREPPING ITEM I'VE PURCHASED TO FAR!!!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

survivalseverything

Friend
Neighbor
I just found this incredible product that everyone should purchase for survival!
Instead of buying so many bottles of water or barrels that take up huge amounts of space which could be used for so many other equipment, I use this water bottle.
It can filter any Bacteria, Viruses, Chlorine, & Parasites from anywhere around the world!!!!
A fellow prepper told me about it a couple weeks ago and I thought I'd share it with everyone else! hopefully everyone hasnt already got one or posted about it.
you can now drink water safely from ANY water source.

I'm so lucky to have found this one! now it helps me to have so much more prepping space because ill never need to store bottles of water.

heres some pictures below

IMG-20120629-00259 by young k i r k, on Flickr

IMG-20120629-00253 by young k i r k, on Flickr

IMG-20120629-00255 by young k i r k, on Flickr

IMG-20120629-00257 by young k i r k, on Flickr

I just found this incredible product that everyone should purchase for survival!
Instead of buying so many bottles of water or barrels that take up huge amounts of space which could be used for so many other equipment, I use this water bottle.
It can filter any Bacteria, Viruses, Chlorine, & Parasites from anywhere around the world!!!!
A fellow prepper told me about it a couple weeks ago and I thought I'd share it with everyone else! hopefully everyone hasnt already got one or posted about it.
you can now drink water safely from ANY water source.

I'm so lucky to have found this one! now it helps me to have so much more prepping space because ill never need to store bottles of water.

heres some pictures below

IMG-20120629-00259 by young k i r k, on Flickr

IMG-20120629-00253 by young k i r k, on Flickr

IMG-20120629-00255 by young k i r k, on Flickr

IMG-20120629-00257 by young k i r k, on Flickr

Dip an go, that's the way. I went with the life straw and wish I would of went the water bottle route. Oh well, never can have enough gear.
"prep on"

Dip an go, that's the way. I went with the life straw and wish I would of went the water bottle route. Oh well, never can have enough gear.
"prep on"

yeah its the easiest ive found so far!
all the rest were a bit to big for me.
My friend actually tested it with Coca Cola and it came out as water on the other side. pretty neat stuff!

yeah..whats the name of it?? can it still be bought?if so,has anyone got a link to the site?

Latest posts

Back