BigFoot

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigFoot

• Total voters

inplainsiteprepper

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
I was just wondering who here believes in BigFoot? I personaly believe that BigFoot is just a prepper that bugged out in the past and forgot to take a grooming tool and now he and his family are just hairy lol

I ask this because one of the threads on another site was " WHAT TO DO IF YOU RUN INTO BIGFOOT"

But we have Momo here in Missouri and we all know he's real enough. LOL.

yes we do have Momo and yes he is real but like my girlfriends daughter says bigfoot or Momo is not in woods right now because I shaved and am not in woods its to cold at night lol

HILARIOUS! WE'VE BEEN IN A "BIGFOOT" kind of mood lately! My nephew had a "Find bigfoot" birthday party, and his Dad made a sasquatch statue in their front yard! I swear it! I'll get a pic next time and show it to you guys!

BTW, some folks have thought my brother was either bigfoot or the missing link. I'll get pics of him, too.

well I suppose to each his own who is to say for sure there is not a big foot ?
what about the lock ness monster ?
I have the opinion if I see something weird and can't explain it, and should I tell anyone of what I saw and they think it hogwash, so be it. I believe what I saw and the hell with them.

Down here in Florida we have Skunk Ape. Although I'm convinced its just my idiot brother in his ghillie suit.

Attachments

• skunkApe.jpg
    skunkApe.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 2
  • skunkApe.jpg
    skunkApe.jpg
  • skunkApe.jpg
    skunkApe.jpg
You'd think somebody would have hit one with a truck by now or at least found a corpse or bones.I'm on the fence with bigfoot.I do believe there are many forms of life right under our noses that is yet to be discovered,but I also believe that people like drinking beer and tellin stories around the campfire too.

Latest posts

Back