Blades that never hide

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buildit

Hay Seed Scientist
Neighbor
So if it never folds it's not hiding, right? Show off those big knives, daggers or swords here.

G-day mate, that's a knife.
Ausi knife2.jpg

Ausi knife1.jpg

That's not a knife, it's a bayonet. LOL

bayonet left.jpg

bayonet 1870.jpg

Hen & Rooster Bowie

xUXJqOp.jpg

SPECS:

Blade Material ~ Solingen, Germany Stainless Steel
Blade Length ~ 9.5" Clip Blade
Overall Length ~ 14"
Grip Material ~ Genuine Deer Stag

The maker of the original Hen and Rooster knives, Bertram, was founded in 1845 and was quickly recognized as the finest knife crafted in Solingen, Germany.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Ruffin Johnson AKA: "El Lobo Solo" custom made for me with my name inscribed on the blade

My Del Tin 13th century medieval sword. It is not a 'prop'. It is 'actual battle capable'. I have a nifty sword belt for it, but its in storage, along with my chain mail and warrior monk outfit, so no pics of it.

My Del Tin 13th century medieval sword. It is not a 'prop'. It is 'actual battle capable'. I have a nifty sword belt for it, but its in storage, along with my chain mail and warrior monk outfit, so no pics of it.

My Wife's stepdad has a nice bastard long sword I'd like to trade something for. Very cool sword!!

This was a knife my Dad purchased. It's nice but I never heard of an Uncle Henry?
Uncle Henry Knife2.jpg
Uncle Henry Knife.jpg

"This was a knife my Dad purchased. It's nice but I never heard of an Uncle Henry?"

Very nice, especially because it was your Dads. Uncle Henry knives are very popular, affordable, and well thought of.

Good info, thanks guys. :wink:

Full Tang...have wrapped handle in OD 550 paracord since picture was taken.

AftTKMP.jpg

1xbOhfc.jpg

Voodoo Tactical Full Tang Machete...shown with VT Scabbard it came with for my Mossberg 500 PG Cruiser.

E2BCIEF.jpg

Survival Knife for Camping / Hiking...bought in early 70's...still does the job.

BfxFEU2.jpg

x9r9yrR.jpg

Features & Functions Include:
  • 6" Steel blade with saw tooth and bottle opener.
  • Vinyl Sheath with belt loop and pouch with sharpening stone.
  • Liquid-filled compass on cap.
  • Hollow Storage Handle includes:
  • Fire Starter.
  • Wire ring saw.
  • Fishing supplies: fish hooks, fishing line, leader and split shot weights.
  • Sewing Needles, Paper Clips, and a few Nails.

Latest posts

Back