Brain Eating Aomeba in my local H2O supply, and the local Food bank says no more food available

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bfree

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Like the title says, they've found the same brain eating Aomeba in my local water supply that was in another S. La. town earlier this yr, but don't fear the feds are here mtg as we speak to explain everything and our options. If that wasn't enough it just hit the news this afternoon that the local food banks are at critical levels d/t "the gov't shutdown". The local TV station interviewed some folks and they said they didn't know what they were gonna do, they depend deeply on the FREE gov't food.

Its a good thing Ive stocked up a bit to get me through this situation.

Its curtains for us I tell ya. GOD help this country.

Update: Today the National Guard and the local DHH (La Dept of Health of Human Services) was out testing the Parish Water. We were told that they have added clorine to the H2O supply in hopes to kill the Amoeba. They said it will take about 6-8 weeks to know if it works. My ??? was why did they need the La Nat. Guard to do this, they've been driving around the Parish in their Humvees and we were told by the local TV station that they (NG) were here " to assist the DHH, with the approval of Bobby Jindal, with this enormous task and to learn how to operate and test the water system in the future" HMMMMM.

Latest posts

Back