Bruce Willis Hits Gun Control Laws With a Vengeance

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Neighbor
In a recent interview promoting his upcoming movie “A Good Day to Die Hard,” Willis said he’s against the new gun control laws proposed by President Obama because he believes they could infringe on our Second Amendment rights.

“I think that you can’t start to pick apart anything out of the Bill of Rights without thinking that it’s all going to become undone,” Willis told The Associated Press. ”If you take one out or change one law, then why wouldn’t they take all your rights away from you?”

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/enterta...illis-hits-gun-control-laws-with-a-vengeance/

I agree totally. I think this is a common thought in Libertarian politics. It seems that liberals(I should say Democrats) and conservatives(I should say Republicans) alike believe in constitutional freedoms as long as they suit their personal views. Libs don't like people owning guns(2A), and Righties don't like people expressing freedom of speech(1A). Even in exceptions to that, it seems like everyone thinks that there are some concessions that need to be made in our constitution. There are very few of us left that think our freedoms should be inalienable. LIVE FREE

Latest posts

Back