Bug Out/Survival Training

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bugout505

New Friend
Neighbor
Hey everyone! I am new to this forum and wanted to share a great school with anyone who is interested in learning more about bugging out and survival training. They are beginning to expand to numerous places across the country so they either are or will be coming to your area soon! Check them out; you will learn some amazing skills! They also have some awesome tutorial videos on youtube you can learn from! I hope this helps!

Bug Out Training

Very cool. I have been thinking of going to a school by Tom Brown jr, but time and money always come into play. I guess they will here too, but I appreciate the tip anyways. The more info the better.

Hey everyone! I am new to this forum and wanted to share a great school with anyone who is interested in learning more about bugging out and survival training. They are beginning to expand to numerous places across the country so they either are or will be coming to your area soon! Check them out; you will learn some amazing skills! They also have some awesome tutorial videos on youtube you can learn from! I hope this helps!
Thanks for the info! I would like to brush up on my skills.

Ive been thinking about starting one here where i live.

Latest posts

Back