Bulletin Describes Threat of Imminent Terrorist Attack on Southern Border

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Washington State - between 2 mountains and a river
http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...bes-threat-imminent-terrorist-attack-southern

"Islamic terrorist groups are operating in the Mexican border city of Ciudad Juarez and planning to attack the United States with car bombs or other vehicle born improvised explosive devices (VBIED). High-level federal law enforcement, intelligence and other sources have confirmed to Judicial Watch that a warning bulletin for an imminent terrorist attack on the border has been issued"

"sources reveal that the militant group Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS) is confirmed to now be operating in Juarez"

how bloody nice, when do western democratic countries say this is it, no more and bomd those terrorists back to stone-age??
we've had here 3 incursions of our airspace by russkies in the last week..and people are some what astonished and anxious that our air force have done fly overs over the capital several times..I would be that if there were red stars on the wings..now I just find it good that it's my own airforce not mad-Vlads

Question is. . . is Obama conspiring with ISIS? He does seem to be dragging his feet. Would make it very easy for him to call Martial Law if something happens

Latest posts

Back