Calling All Texas Sheriffs – Revival Of Texas Citizens Militia.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats the last damn thing we need here.and they wil expected to leave nicely n quietly if they show up here.on acount they aint welcome here.we take care of our own here..

to many of the militia take things a lil to far.and in some cases some groups do things illigally..

p.s. thats the only reasons i dont want them around.

This sheriff is doing exactly what Sheriff Joe of Maricopa County Arizona is doing
They are organizing
They have leadership

These are not some bat ****
wingnut weekend Warriors

no thier not the weekend worriors..but then.whos to say the militia wont behave that was at all?besides there's folks that around here.that'd rather they protect thier own property instead of others that they dont know come in do it for them.and of course that can create major problems where folks are the same way.

Patriot Guard Riders,
Show up at military funerals
Where the Westborough Baptist
Church decides to protest
The riders are there to keep the protesters
away from the military families

http://www.patriotguard.org/
Patriot Guard Riders Mission Statement

The Patriot Guard Riders is a diverse amalgamation of riders from across the nation. We have one thing in common besides motorcycles. We have an unwavering respect for those who risk their very lives for America’s freedom and security. If you share this respect, please join us.

We don’t care what you ride or if you ride, what your political views are, or whether you’re a hawk or a dove. It is not a requirement that you be a veteran. It doesn't matter where you’re from or what your income is; you don’t even have to ride. The only prerequisite is Respect.

Our main mission is to attend the funeral services of fallen American heroes as invited guests of the family. Each mission we undertake has two basic objectives:

Show our sincere respect for our fallen heroes, their families, and their communities.
Shield the mourning family and their friends from interruptions created by any protestor or group of protestors.

We accomplish the latter through strictly legal and non-violent means.

To those of you who are currently serving and fighting for the freedoms of others, at home and abroad, please know that we are backing you. We honor and support you with every mission we carry out, and we are praying for a safe return home for all.
They are essentially militia on wheels

The patriot guard riders come to the Healing Field
every year and protect the flags

I stand guard there as well every year

http://www.healingfield.org/

Ever since the Oklahoma City bombing
The Term Militia had taken on, some
Deserved negative press

Was it not the militia that fought in the Revolutionary war?

The lame stream media has taken the word "militia" and used it to label a bunch of hate groups and nut jobs over the past few years in order to push the whole anti-gun let the government take care of you movement, a couple of other names they want people to fear are "patriot", and "prepper".

This sheriff is doing exactly what Sheriff Joe of Maricopa County Arizona is doing
They are organizing
They have leadership

These are not some bat ****
wingnut weekend Warriors
We need more Sheriffs like Joe!
God knows that style of sheriff wouldn't last 5 minutes here in kalifornia

Maybe if Orange County was divided?
Northern boundary. Costa Mesa or Santa Ana?
The whole county is becoming liberal. The more UCI grows the more liberal we get

I want to say something here, but not sure if I should. I don't really have an issue with militias. The family that I grew up in are very, very Irish Catholic, militant Irish Catholic you could say. Many of us still are.

i did a lil research on the town i live in.and the popalation as of 2011 is 1,313 ppl.now to me that means to many folks know each other.and that means at least 1 or 2 is gonna know know folks in the area thier in at the time.and if i figure right.that alone can cause conflict of intrest..but what has my main concern is what took place earlyer this year.a man commited a crime .a officer steped in to deal with it.now the officer did have to shot him one time simply because he was threatened by the man.then the officer shot him 2 or 3 more times after the man droped to his knees from being shot.and it looks like the officer made raciest remarks after he shot the man.now i ask,whats the chance of that not happening if we had a Militia group here?..now dont take me wrong..i have nothing against militia..i simply beleave it'd be a really bad idea to have that here..for the reasons i just pointed out..pluse as i pointed in a earlyer post..there's folks around here.that'd rather protect thier own property instead of others doing that for them..and at least some around here are well armed for that..

You are right jim, in that there is definitely a good chance that power will be abused and vendettas against others will be carried out. I don't know what the answers are, but what I do know is that the value of a person's life means nothing anymore. Used to be that taking a life meant something, was not taken lightly; now, you can be killed just because someone wants your shoes.

Mankind is being Fedexed to Hell on a hand cart faster than ever before.

I am for militias that are strictly professional. They have peaceful protests, barbecues, maybe a outdoor gun range somewhere so people can get together and have some fun. I would join one as long as it had a hierarchy and was well maintained and organized by the right people (i.e. Sheriffs, retired military officers, etc...) but when you got buck wild 28 yr old kids running a militia its going to get itself in trouble. And there needs to be checks and balances among leadership and no violent actions.

No violent actions unless the government burns the constitution and starts stripping away our rights.... That is the purpose of a militia, to protect against tyrants, not to terrorize and insight fear into the people you should be protecting.

So if this letter was sent in May, how many showed up.
It's still an unsanctioned Para-Military group and without the proper command structure it will turn into a mob.

Latest posts

Back