Can't afford healthcare?!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mountain*Heart

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
dooms.jpg

:). Good one.

Central West Coast of Florida? I used to live there! I am going back in the end of this year, too.

:). Good one.

Central West Coast of Florida? I used to live there! I am going back in the end of this year, too.

Coming back here?! Now?! lol I'm trying to get out! This is not the place I want to be when the SHTF, which it sure looks to me that that day is not to far in the future. I have been here for 43 yrs now and it is home but I feel that home is going to be a real hot spot. One I do not want to be in.

When you do return I wish you the best. Stay safe and .... get a tan. lol

how easy would it be for the feds to block off the entire peninsula of fla? Talk about population control with one fell swoop.

I wouldn't want to be there either when shtf.

I want to be there for LIFE. I have a lot of health issues that have really advanced over the last few decades. I think everyone has to decide certain things, like WHERE and WHEN they will make their "Last stand" and over what. Assuming it's necessary... Of course most of us here at DPF thin there is a greater chance of SHTF than a lot of other folks, but we also have to realize, that it may never happen. I've lived through some natural disasters that were troubling, but I would hardly consider that SHTF. Certainly not "Doomsday" by any stretch. I have a lot of friends that live in Cali, too. I feel for them, to be sure. I also have a lot of respect for those who live "behind enemy lines". Some people are hoping to use others as 'Operation Human Shield" and some people are willing to martyr themselves.... Still others realize that their life is "Maturing" and that they are more weight than they would like to put on the backs of a struggling society that is just trying to hang on.

I guess it depends on what the emergency is. There are so many things that could potentially bring about a DD scenario... All those things considered, I want to live my life as happy and healthy as I can. Living close enough to DC to hit it with a baseball is a FAR cry from "Safe". There is absolutely nothing about this are that I find attractive anymore. To each his(Or her;)) own though, I always say!

Latest posts

Back