Cant help everyone

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psalm 7

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
We had a young man at work that seemed intrested in prepping , shooting he saved up and got him a Mosin Nagant and took time to study the back ground of said rifle . He talked about stocking up on MRE's and food buckets and ammo . He spent alot of $ on his phone bill and entertainment stayed broke alot ontop of this called out of work often and was a bit lazy . I talked one of my coworkers out of fireing him and give him a 2nd chance . He asked me if I could help him with some prepps he needed camo and such . I gave him some odd and end combat gear and camo includeing a full set of East German rain camo BTU's and a East German helmet with matching web set / back pack . Later he started missing work agine and got fired . He later came back and asked if I would hire him agine and asked me why the pawn shop wouldn't give him much for all that German surplus ( He thought it would be expencive since it was collectable ) I didn't explain and told him to keep a aplication in and I'd see what I could do . NOT !

Nice, give a guy some of your gear to get him started and he pawns it. Guess a lesson was learnt if anything.

first of all...it was nice of ya to speak up for him and to help him get started n all..

second of all..i wouldn't of helped him out at all untill he proved himself to me..lazy ppl all to often prove themselves not worth my time like he did like he did with you...

Doesn't seem like even the right mindset for a guy to want to prep. Weird that he even asked in the first place, unless it was to pawn the stuff all along.

Latest posts

Back