CDC issues Ebola checklist: 'Now is the time to prepare'

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maverick

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Washington State - between 2 mountains and a river
"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, warning hospitals and doctors that “now is the time to prepare,” has issued a six-page Ebola “checklist” to help healthcare workers quickly determine if patients are infected" http://washingtonexaminer.com/cdc-issues-ebola-checklist-now-is-the-time-to-prepare/article/2553396

Wasn't it not long ago the CDC was saying the opposite? like "CDC says Ebola outbreak in U.S. unlikely" why can't they just say 'we don't know' 'we must be ready' na I reckon too easy and too straight forward. Good grief!

They knew this would be happening. . . so why the heck do they feel like they need to side step, him-haw around and assure everyone that everything is going to be OKAY. Dang, just be straight forward in the first place with it! I know that most people realized that they were lying in the first place to not cause mass panic. Just getting tired of their BS policies!! Thanks for the PDF link btw. Just doing some venting. . . :)

I can still remember clearly them saying it's not airborne, yet lots of medical workers have been infected, and they are the ones that know how to take precautions. I just heard on world news that it is at 5000 infected, but if it continues unchecked, could be at 55000 by the end of October. Scary stuff. Take note from Jim, get some masks now while they are around. I got two boxes a few weeks ago, but think I'll get at least a couple more ASAP. I wish we were all a little closer to each other, as if this does get bad, there are no better people than the core group here. I wish you all good fortune.

Latest posts

Back