cmout for 22nd to 29th 2013

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimLE

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
take the time to think about the fun you missed by not being at the campout while looking at the pic's..anorak junebug and bill..sorry yall could'nt make it..

Attachments

• 147.JPG
    147.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 19
  • 152.JPG
    152.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 17
  • 153.JPG
    153.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 17
  • 154.JPG
    154.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 17
  • 156.JPG
    156.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 17
  • 157.JPG
    157.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 17
  • 158.JPG
    158.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 17
  • 159.JPG
    159.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 17
  • 206.JPG
    206.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 16
HMMMMMmmmm??? the pic's are showing up on my nook color..but not on my desk top pc...go figure..

HMMMMMmmmm??? the pic's are showing up on my nook color..but not on my desk top pc...go figure..

Gotcha. You can disregard my message then. I'm really glad you guys had a good time. I can guarantee things were rocking here on the farm over Hubs little last minute decision. He's just now been let out of the dog house.

It's a good thing I didn't go. A place on one of the surgery incisions has opened up on my foot and it's draining icky stuff now.

and you wont when it comes to us..cajun did point out they dont want them selfs on the internet.in which im in agreement..so im leaveing the pics with us in um out of my post.and if thier willing to let thier vehicale be seen.i have some pics with them in um as well..just keeping things right... :)

Makes perfect sense Jim, I wouldn't want my picture on the net without my say so because there are just too many yahoos out there.

not sure if you have to be a memebr or not..but i'll be posting them on facebook later on when i get back home

Latest posts

Back