Dan Brown. The last book "Inferno"

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Norwegian

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Hi

Has anyone read the last book from Dan Brown named Inferno?
I have read the first 50% and love it.
What's interesting is the topic.
It is about if people can survive if we humans still continue to grow so fast in numbers. It is just about a matter of time before we are too many and will start fighting against one another for food and water (and more or less anything else). And he creates a plot from this.

Fact:
We were 1 billion humans in 1818 and in the start of 2020 we will be around 8 billions.
That is a huge increase and a something to think about for us and for our children.
Tempted to call it a threat...

If you have read the whole book please do not spoil the ending... :)

It sounds like the one I just read "Overpopulation" with oxygen shortages and people fighting for a place to sleep.
In this book the "plot" is that one person want to kill 50% of the people on Earth to save the planet in the future. Wonder if someone actually could think in that terms at all... Guess not. Great book by the way even I still have half of it to read.

That's an epic read, IMO... It's funny(But not really) how every once in a while, a writer comes up with a book that comes to be true in the future.... Atlas Shrugged comes to mind, too...

Just Google on "Agenda 21" if you want a real eye-opener....

No doubt it was the basis for Brown doing this book.

It's funny(But not really) how every once in a while, a writer comes up with a book that comes to be true in the future.... Atlas Shrugged comes to mind, too...

Sadly, so does "Idiocracy". I have a feeling that movie is going to be more of a reality than not....

Latest posts

Back