DDP new episode

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psalm 7

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Watched the new episode of Preppers a few nights ago . The guy in Montana living with his 2 cats deserved his high score . He was prepped pretty good .

Watched the new episode of Preppers a few nights ago . The guy in Montana living with his 2 cats deserved his high score . He was prepped pretty good .
I caught the episode too. (hate to admit it but have been looking fowards to it for a while). He sure had some crazy eyes when sitting in his homemade hottub! Highly entertaining, but don't really like how they portray all of us as wackos. I did like the bit about smoked meats. I'll look into making a smoker before long. I did envy where he was located!

i saw it to..he did seem to be not altogether there.even if the producers didn't edit.he'd still look that way..lol
trying to train a cat for tracking or what ever?lol give me a break already..lmao

you guys have all the fun...I'll have to track that epiosode somehow...if I had a cat..it could track it for me..I'll just sit in my sofa feeling very..very hot and sweaty

i saw it to..he did seem to be not altogether there.even if the producers didn't edit.he'd still look that way..lol
trying to train a cat for tracking or what ever?lol give me a break already..lmao
Yeah, that crazy look in his eyes is why they picked him for the show.

Yep. Still, he's a fairly prepped old cuckoo.... He's isolated enough to manage the lone prepper bit too.

Latest posts

Back