Dhimmitude (Muslim) ObamaCare

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavyRocket

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
My dad sent me this email, so figured I would share.

Dhimmitude

The word "Dhimmitude" is found in the new health care bill; so what does it mean?

Thought this was interesting and worth passing on.

Obama used it in the health care bill.
Now isn't this interesting?
It is also included in the health care law.

Dhimmitude -- I had never heard the word until now. I typed it into Google and started reading.

Pretty interesting. It's on page 107 of the healthcare bill. I looked this up on Google and yep,

it exists. It is a REAL word.

Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-Muslim populations
Conquered through jihad (Holy War). Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-Muslims in exchange for

tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered remnants to Islam.

ObamaCare allows the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim diktat in the United States .

Muslims are specifically exempted from the government
Mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty
Tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be
"gambling", "risk-taking", and "usury" and is thus banned.
Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on
This.

How convenient. So I, as a Christian, will have crippling IRS liens placed against all of my assets,

including real estate, cattle, and even accounts receivable, and will face hard prison time because I

refuse to buy insurance or pay the penalty tax.

Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhan (the Muslim) will have no such penalty and will have 100% of his health

insurance needs paid for by the de Facto government insurance.Non-Muslims will be paying a tax to

subsidize Muslims. This is Dhimmitude.I recommend sending this on to your contacts.
All American citizens need to know about it !!

Snopes.com:
Health Insurance Exemptions
Apr 13, 2010 ... Dhimmitude
Is the Muslim system of controlling non-Muslim populations
... The ObamaCare bill is the establishment of Dhimmitude
And Sharia ...
www.snopes.com/politics/medical/exemptionsasp

Keep this going. Every non-Muslim in the United States of America needs to know about it

I've worked in the healthcare industry for 25 years, so I'd like to believe I know a little about the subject. The Affordable Care Act, so affectionately known by most people as Obamacare has absolutely NOTHING to do with providing affordable healthcare to every American. There are TWO main objectives of the Affordable Care Act... 1) Redistributing wealth 2) Government control over the masses

1. A few ways the Affordable Care Act redistributes wealth - Subsidized premiums - anytime the government passes mandates that include subsidies, basically they are taking from one group of people and giving it to another. Cap and Trade (taxes and penalties on CO2 emissions) is based on the same premise; except it deals with energy instead of healthcare. Although it has not passed both House and Senate at this time, I have read much of the bill. It basically does the same thing as Obamacare... raises the cost of energy for ALL, but gives subsidies to those with lower incomes (as determined by the liberals of course) - again taking money (wealth) from one group and GIVING it to another. Expansion of Medicaid is another way they are redistributing wealth (on the backs of Federal and State Tax Payers). A third way ACA redistributes wealth... it has created thousands upon thousands of meaningless unnecessary government jobs.
2. Controlling the Masses - Currently, hospitals and physician groups are receiving BILLIONS of dollars to implement EHRs (Electronic Health Records). However, they have to more than just put these systems in place, they have to be MEANINGFUL USERS.... I can type for hours on this subject; however, in a nutshell, physicians and hospitals HAVE to gather all kinds of information on their patients and pass that information onto the government through Health Information Exchanges. What kind of information are physicians REQUIRED to obtain from patients you ask. Well, believe it or not the powers to be wanted physicians to ask patients if they owned any firearms. That's right... besides being required to document smoking habits of everyone 13 or older, or being required to ask patients if "they feel safe" in their own home, they were going to be required to ask about firearms the patient might own. This is where some physician specialty societies drew the line. Make no mistake about it, the Affordable Care Act is more about obtaining information on every aspect of your life (because they can attribute anything to your health), not providing healthcare.

As for Dhimmitude in the Affordable Care Act.... this is a hoax. I believe I did enough research on this and have read page 107 of the Affordable Care Act to find the word is just not there. Even if it was in the Act (which it's not) Americans should be more worried about the control over every aspect of their lives that comes with Obamacare then the fact that a few Muslims might be exempt.... imho.

Latest posts

Back