Ebola in u.s.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anybody else worried about the new Ebola patient in Dallas, Texas especially bc I live in louisiana??
Very much so!

It is a concern, though I'm unsure how much given that only one person has the infection. It is odd, however, how Americans are not allowed to visit Cuba and yet can book a return trip from African nations that are known to have massive outbreaks of the disease!

Personally I am not worried about it since it is just 1 person confirmed (supposedly). It is very possible that it is now air born, but until I hear of whole cities being quarantined, and confirmed or I see it with my own eye's, I will not stress over it. I think this is just a cover up to distract us from basically being at war with Syria/Iraq. Why? because MSM is hardly if at all reporting anything about it now. It's all about Ebola. It may be a distraction while they are putting in place another major false flag to blame IS/ISIS so they can have that war they want with Iran and/or Russia. Nothing ever happened with Mad cow, or h1n1 etc etc. That to was a distraction.

I'm more worried about what's come out as a result of it....

1. All screenings failed because he arrived before exhibiting symptoms. This is why we need to TEST every person flying out of afflicted nations.

2. We have a test that will diagnose Ebola in 15 minutes but nobody is allowed to use it yet. What? Frickin' make it available already!!!

3. This guy went into a hospital, told a nurse his travel history, and they sent him home without testing for Ebola!

4. He was able to come into contact with around 100 people before going back to the hospital. Now just imagine each of those 100 people, contacting 100 more people, and so on. That's 10,000 people from just this one patient zero folks. (let alone counting the 100 people each one of those came in contact with and so on....)

These are the really scary things that I took away from it. One guy is just one guy, but the policies are the things that are going to kill us.

these reasons is what has me concerned

All screenings failed because he arrived before exhibiting symptoms. This is why we need to TEST every person flying out of afflicted nations.

We have a test that will diagnose Ebola in 15 minutes but nobody is allowed to use it yet. What? Frickin' make it available already!!!

This guy went into a hospital, told a nurse his travel history, and they sent him home without testing for Ebola!

mainly this one is what has me concerned the most..

He was able to come into contact with around 100 people before going back to the hospital. Now just imagine each of those 100 people, contacting 100 more people, and so on. That's 10,000 people from just this one patient zero folks. (let alone counting the 100 people each one of those came in contact with and so on....)

it'll be just like africa is right now if the needed steps aint taken soon as possible..

Latest posts

Back