Ebola / Pandemic preppers on Sky News

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know these people that get on youtube or on the news think their doing everyone a favour by telling all, but its ruining their opsec and personal security.

that's like placing a big sign to all;here's stuff when you need it!!

like I would place a list on my door with everything I have...not in this universe..if they wanna help,why not simply make an educational vid what you might need..not parade what you have and where

its like painting a big target on your front door, make a youtube video by all means but why show their faces or where they live? and as for SKY, never trust a journo or a "film maker" they are in it for rating, cudos and money, not for the benefit of preppers and others, that's the first thing I learned.

a journo is in my books as reliable as a politician...you wan't a good picture about what's happening in the world you have to read so many articles and take bits and pieces here and there and "glue" them together,then you might have some truthful story

yeah,he has let it be known that he's a prepper..but yet he has his own business.and that means that he could have a good/great bol through a regular
customer..and its a matter of keeping his mouth shut about that

Only very slowly, sadly there are still to many of em who put 15 minutes of fame on TV or You Tube ahead of Opsec.

loose-lips-sink-ships2.jpg
tattoos_silence2.jpg

Latest posts

Back