Email Scanning

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savageagle

HamRadio/Office of Emergency Services/Fire-EMT-SAR
Neighbor
Hello DDPF members..............
It's great that membership has grown as it has and nice to see everyone is getting along and sharing what knowledge they have with others. We're all in this together and as americans we are all targets of the Gov't's agenda which isn't to take us on a wonderful sunday picnic.
By the way, this is just an FYI just in case, (and i'm not being paranoid, just cautious).
2 days ago I recieved an email (hotmail) at 16:27:31. It stated that there was a request by a hotmail user for a complete scan of [email protected] (my email address) and all internet associated accounts registered with this email. Later that evening I recieved another email just like the 1st but this one said a second request was made by a hotmail user for a complete scan of internet accounts registered with the email address [email protected].
I finally contacted hotmail on the phone (support) after many attempts and frustrating hours of trying to get some answers.
All the so called supervisor and then manager could tell me is that a hotmail user requested this scan. I asked them what does this scan cover. He told me this scan connects my email address to everything online that I have used this email address for including DPF's, online gaming, registering software and that the request included a list of all my contacts since i've had the address.
I'm not concerned and will tell anyone to their face anything I've posted anywhere because I believe in standing for something instead of falling for anything. I will defend my beliefs to my death and will do whatever to whoever in defending myself against aggression.
This does not sound like just a member and when I asked can I request such a scan I could NOT get an answer from this so called manager of hotmail.
A freind and law enforcer at federal levels informed me that such a scan would require a court order or it was done by a "black ops" org.
Have you had an email like this?
It comes directly from hotmail admin and funny that if it was some org scanning my email address would they allow hotmail to tell me about it? I doubt hotmail would even know themselves.

Anyway, just an FYI.......

Keep up the good work Clyde and cheers to everyone......

That sounds pretty fishy to me. I get all sorts of fishy email. If you can view the details, these usually originate from Eastern Europe or Asia. With online mail, it may be impossible to see the exact details hower.

I did see what details there were. They did originate directly from hotmail admin and the requests were made by a hotmail user but it didn't show the users email address.
When I questioned the manager I was talking to about making my own request to scan an email account he would not give me a direct answer and kept avoiding the question.
Anyone could be a hotmail user but an agent for any gov't agency would not have to do this if they were investigating me, it would be so secret even hotmail would not know of it.
I do get alot of crap from S africa, mostly from so called reverons of a chorch telling me that I have a debit card with millions on it. I contacted FBI about it and they told me they don't have the resources to pursue anything so I just get real nasty with the sender and forget about it.
As I said before, i'm not going to lose any sleep over it. I am prepared so if anyone has a problem with my opinions and wants to show up in the middle of the night they better have lot's of ammo and a good fire suit cause i'll give them a fight to remember.

My yahoo acct has been hacked more than a few times. The hotmail search is odd though. Why and how? Why would someone do it, and how? If you can't search someone else's, then WHO CAN? If it were govt, then I would imagine that they wouldn't tell you about it. Unless that's their new way of "Being decent" about it...:rolleyes:

It drives me wild when people say, "If you aren't doing anything wrong, then you have nothing to hide" as a reason to allow your rights to be violated. Still, if you have nothing to hide, then I would imagine they had a boring day at the office.

I know they got into my account and were watching me online when I was really active around the elections in 2012. I had posts being deleted on facebook, messages not going through, etc. I was sure my phone was being tapped too. I was on TV around that time being interviewed by an antigun newscaster and that may have drawn enough attention to get them to raise an eyebrow. I thought at first I was being paranoid, then I learned about all the NSA spying and all the IRS scandals and what not. I'm not 100% sure, and I really didn't care. I mean... I was offended by it all but I wasn't doing anything wrong, so I figured, "Let them enjoy a boring day in the life of Alabaster."

I don't like to encourage folks to take a "Who cares" approach on these things though, because this is how our rights have been receded this far already. :america:

Live Free...

Latest posts

Back