Explosion possible near St. Louis-area nuclear site

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicknladee

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Well now, isn't that lovely. Looks like I'm not going to be visiting St. Louis any time soon and I'm more than glad that I'm a few hours away from there.

Seems like it might be a bad situation...

http://enenews.com/professor-explosion-possible-near-st-louis-area-nuclear-site-official-steam-increasing-from-underground-fire-may-be-moving-closer-to-radioactive-waste

apparently this has been in the news for a while but this was the first I saw of it (Rolling Stone, of all sources, had something on it back on May 10th! http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/st-louis-is-burning-20130510)
That is a bit disconcerting!

I know, don't ya just feel safer just now finding out about this disaster in the making? What else is being hid from us? Giant spaceships that will pop up from the depths of the oceans? Oh yeah, I'm on a roll today folks, compassion is in short supply but sarcasm is plentiful and cheap!
15.gif

speaking of spaceships..theres one in the field behind my house if ya wanna see it..and i got to drive it just last week..and it was awsome..lol

I wonder when you bury barrels of plutonium contaminates in the Missouri river flood plain , where does the contaminated water go? Maybe that explains the glow on my face that y'all thought was just natural beauty. What's my half-life to this beauty secret, 3000000 years?

I wonder when you bury barrels of plutonium contaminates in the Missouri river flood plain , where does the contaminated water go? Maybe that explains the glow on my face that y'all thought was just natural beauty. What's my half-life to this beauty secret, 3000000 years?
Makes ya wonder if the fed gov. does this kind of stuff just for population control. As far as 1/2 life, I'de be more concerned with the biological 1/2 life and the amount of damage to the internal organs.

Very true and you know that the answer would be that whoever okayed the dumping didn't care as long as it didn't end up in their own yards.

Jim, I want a ride to the WalMart in that there spaceship.

You know what I want? I want to ride in one of those air boat things, they look like a blast and a half. That's on my bucket list.

Latest posts

Back