Feds Indict Kate Steinle’s Killer

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GOOD...

LOCK THAT SOB UP...AND THROW AWAY THE KEY !!!

LET HIM ROT IN HELL... THAT FRIGGIN' SCUMBAG !!!

--- Given Half A Chance...I'd Piss On :pee:His Grave ---

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course the killer could possibly, if convicted, get out of prison in as little as 5 years. People wonder why laws don't stop crime. Maybe if murderers never saw the light of day ever again they would be less apt to commit murder.
I, through a job I had, met two murderers that each had gotten out of prison after only doing 5 years in jail. IMO neither one should have been let out of jail.

Maybe if murderers never saw the light of day ever again they would be less apt to commit murder.

They just need a third eye, if'n you get my drift.

My thoughts are that the San Francisco court system and the whole judicial system is a regulated mess. My understanding is a lot of his past was not allowed in court. First of all they should have got him on a felon in possession of a firearm and then go from there. I wish our AG would get off his dead butt and start doing some prosecutions and more investigations. They can start with the felon and then move into Congress.

Tommy

That's LIBERAL San Francisco for ya Tommy...

If you or I committed the same crime...ANYWHERE else on this planet ( with the obvious exclusion of Kalifornia ) ...we'd be in jail for life.

Latest posts

Back