For those who think only crazies use guns

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Neighbor
This incident happen about a mile from where I was living at the time. I had often, and sometimes still do shop at this particular store.

While it happened 12 years ago it goes to show, that no matter what, you can NOT stop 100% of the crazy people out there. They [crazy people] are going to do what they are going to do with what ever weapon they can get their filthy paws on.

Man With Sword Kills 2 at Grocery

A man wielding a samurai-style sword killed two people and wounded three others at an Irvine supermarket Sunday before his bloody rampage ended with a fatal volley of police gunfire.

The deadly attack occurred about 9:35 a.m. inside the Albertsons at Culver Drive and Irvine Boulevard, when Joseph Parker, a 30-year-old bagger known for erratic behavior, entered the market where he worked and began slashing employees and customers, witnesses said.

http://articles.latimes.com/2003/jun/30/local/me-slasher30

Evenas a youngster I watched the news . Back in the 70's or could have been early 80's a crazy went into a store (this may have been Chattanooga or Nashville ) . He saw a Woman that for some reason set him off and went back to his vehicle got a bucket of gas and lighter came back in . He threw the bucket of gas on the woman and others in the check out line and set them on fire . I remember there was som deaths and many injuries . All he said to Police was he called his own name in 3rd person and said " must see fire " .

Latest posts

Back