for those with wildblue or excede emails

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimLE

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
This message is from the Wildblue Email Administrator IT Service to all our email account subscribers.You are to provide to us the below information to re-validate your account due to spam and to upgrade the New Month Spam version.Your Wildblue Email account will expire after a week, if you do not re-validate or upgrade your account. Please do co-operate with us so we can serve you better, contact the administrator!!****

User Name:.............Password:............Confirm Your Password:...............Alternative Email :...............

Thank You.
Wildblue Email Administrator

I'm following up on your recent request for help from our online support center. Please find a summary of your request and my response below:

I'm very sorry that you received that scam e-mail. I know it's frustrating. ViaSat considers your privacy and security a top priority and will never request a customer to confirm personal credit card, password, or account information via an unsolicited email.

I recommend that you change your email password and report this email as spam through your email provider. Here is an article from our Knowledge Base that may help you avoid this sort of e-mail in the future: help.exede.net/articles/General/How-to-avoid-phishing-attacks-and-other-online-scams

Description:
i recived this in a email..This message is from the Wildblue Email Administrator IT Service to all our email account subscribers.You are to provide to us the below information to re-validate your account due to spam and to upgrade the New Month Spam version.Your Wildblue Email account will be expired after a week, if you do not re-validate or upgrade your account. Please do co-operate with us so we can serve you better, contact the administrator!!****

User Name:.............Password:............Confirm Your Password:...............Alternative Email :...............

Thank You.

Wildblue Email Administrator

is there truth to this?

Thank you for choosing ViaSat, provider of Exede and Wildblue internet services, as your internet provider. We appreciate your business.

If you need anything else, please create a new request from our Contact Us page. I hope this answers all your questions — thanks for giving us the opportunity to assist you.

Sincerely,
Stephanie B
ViaSat Customer Care

this is the email to look out [email protected]

Latest posts

Back