Forget Gold: Only Food, Tools and Resourcefulness Will Matter In a Mad Max Scenario

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait but... if your like a rich guy you can get a pygmy camel and like a really really large gold plate needle and then push the camel through... Wait. damnit I think I'm not getting the point of the story. Yeah, get yourself a river, and control it. Sounds like a plan.

A message for all the money hoarders..................easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle , than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of GOD.....................I agree with the above.

Back in the bible days in Jerusalem, there was a gate and it was called the eye of the needle. It was too small for a camel to go through unless you could get your camel down on his knees to crawl, and a person that was resourceful could possible do that. A rich man is usually caught up in his own self and thinks he has done all things with out giving credit to GOD. A humble man gives credit to GOD and ask for his help, this is a resource. SO in a nut shell it would be easier to get a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom (the kingdom is heaven).

So if Im not mistaken, this is what is being referenced here.

BTW, I agree with the article as well. Makes very good points. Just be prepared for what ever life throws your way.

Back in the bible days in Jerusalem, there was a gate and it was called the eye of the needle. It was too small for a camel to go through unless you could get your camel down on his knees to crawl, and a person that was resourceful could possible do that. A rich man is usually caught up in his own self and thinks he has done all things with out giving credit to GOD. A humble man gives credit to GOD and ask for his help, this is a resource. SO in a nut shell it would be easier to get a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom (the kingdom is heaven).

So if Im not mistaken, this is what is being referenced here.

BTW, I agree with the article as well. Makes very good points. Just be prepared for what ever life throws your way.
Yes Bfree, a simple bible parable to get the non -Christians thinking......... witnessing without thumping. As far as the above article , it should read ( Forget gold , Buy land )

Latest posts

Back