Friday Fives

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1)What is your personal anthem or quote? If this is the worst it gets, I’m doing pretty good
2)What is your favorite memory with your family when you were a child? Anytime we were with my giant extended family and the guitars came out and all the singing that came with it
3)When was the last time you climbed a tree? Last week
4)Where or what is your personal heaven or place to be? Just at home with my wife and kids
5) Are you afraid to die? No, I know where I’m going, but I hate the thought of not seeing my little ones grow up

My parents were members of a fan club. The club set up pen pals for service members. They wrote letters and decided to marry never having met. They met two days before they were married.

I met The Princess when she had a large disk drive acting up and I was chosen to fix it.

My life is an unbelievable sequence of blessings. I could not imagine making it any better. So no changes.

When The Princess said " I do".

I was born with cleft palette. A dozen or more surgeries before I was in the 7th grade to repair the cleft and correct complications.

"I am woman" was my old answer just for the comic show. Not a choice these days.

Whatever rifle the Navy used to train recruiters back 76. I believe it was a bolt action riffle. 48 years ago so not sure.

Nice questions!

Ben
It's been awhile since your post about Pen Pals - - this site could use Pen Pals. Great subject.

Okay, I know this is early, but otherwise it would be late! I apologize if any of these are repeats. Here we go:
1)What is your personal anthem or quote?
2)What is your favorite memory with your family when you were a child?
3)When was the last time you climbed a tree?
4)Where or what is your personal heaven or place to be?
5) Are you afraid to die?
1. not sure
2. LOL NOT being with my family but staying at my aunt's farm
3. last time I picked apples, probably a few weeks ago, but its not a very high tree
4. not sure , I like living where we live now
5 . no, but afraid of getting there ( the suffering before you die, unless you just drop dead)

Latest posts

Back