Funny Facebook post from my daughter last night...(intruder?)

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gazrok

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Here's the post:

Alright, so I heard rattling outside my window (kind of like someone was jiggling the gate) and told my family, thinking it was a just a raccoon but that I should let them know. I come to find my family armed to the teeth with my dad with machete, a shot gun, and another gun checking outside while Amanda and DJ are crouched in the dark by the doors with swords and mom is poised at the window with a gun. Apparently I come from a family of ninjas and assassins.

Just cracked me up.

She's exaggerating a bit though, I had a simple belt knife, not a machete....(and my other gun was just a hold out gun in the pocket).

Well, could be a Meth-head looking for something to steal, or even horse thieves. Sounds a bit old, I know, but last year, happened a county over...so not unheard of.

yeah..many things aint unheard of,when it comes to situations like that..and to many things are possible at the same time..i know that at least 98% of the time,it's a false alarm when my dog starts barking about something outside.and thats when it's just another dog going across the yard.or a neighbour is going by on a 4 wheeler..but yet,i still check things out just to be sure..

Well, could be a Meth-head looking for something to steal, or even horse thieves. Sounds a bit old, I know, but last year, happened a county over...so not unheard of.
At least there's still tough laws on the books for horse thieves!

Yep, FL is a lot like TX in that regard. We're like Texas Lite, when it comes to guns.
Honestly though, if I called the police, would take them 15 minutes to get here or more.

Latest posts

Back