Getting Best Laundry Detergents

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinert

New Friend
Neighbor
Amateur Radio Call Sign
cvcv
Everyone has to get high quality laundry detergents as long as they want to keep clothes clean. Lots of people will have certain compulsions about types of laundry detergents they use daily. laundry detergent is not at all an expensive thing and you have to select one that works best on your clothes. An online search on laundry detergent products will give you lot of information about the best ones. According to market reports, phosphate laundry detergents and sensitive skin laundry detergents are in increasing demand. It is suggested that one should select laundry detergents which are good for the skin. Switching to eco friendly laundry products is the best way to get rid of rashes or allergies due to cleaning liquids.

As a responsible individual, it is our duty to promote eco friendly laundry detergents. Eco friendly detergents are made up of fully natural raw materials grown on trees. Chemical free laundry detergents are produced in such a way that it will not cause harm to your skin. It is recommended to use chemical free baby laundry detergents as your baby’s skin is very soft. High quality laundry detergent products are easily available at affordable prices in all grocery stores. Some natural laundry detergent distributors give discounts and concessional price to their customers. Natural detergent products reduce the chemical residual in your washing machine. Selecting non toxic and plant based laundry detergents are considered as a good health practice. Above all we are living in an era where the concept of green living is promoted extensively.

I consider it my civic duty to contentiously avoid "green living" :D but...

I am allergic to the perfumes in many detergents, so I have to get the hypoallergenic detergents. I've been using the Arm and Hammer Liquid HE Compatible detergent (scent and dye free) for several years and it seems to do the job.

I use what gives me the best result, but avoid anything with lots of parfume in it,some eco friendly detergents simply made me itch. not all green is good is the policy I follow,maybe as a result of someone trying to tell me I can't use that or do that,it's harmfull.
one thing that actually worked fine was some nuts,yup for real,which you placed in a pouch, then in the washingmaschine, don't know the name of those nuts,but they were good especially when washing baby clothes,no scent other than the smell of clean clothes.
for my carpets I use pinesoap to wash them,smells great and gets 'em clean

You can find good, but cheap laundry detergents. On average, the ones I get are about half the cost or less than the average brand ones. We also try to coupon and sales shop a lot. The other day, we went to the grocery store and spent just under $200, but we also saved 76% between the sales and coupons, so really got over $350 worth of stuff.

that's nice,quite sorry we don't have that coupon system here,but I do save something when choosing no-brand ones, but I do really hate when they put so much perfume in those

had to check out what those nuts are; ok they belong to tree-family: sapindus and it's the dried fruit that's the soapberry and according to the map they farm it in the US also

That sucks. Sorry jontte. Some states allow double couponing. That's where you see those people on TV who can end up leaving the store without actually spending a dime (if they are REALLY awesome at it).

Yeah, mine is NOT one of those states. :(
Some of those folks simply amaze me though.
Mostly, I try to combine store sales with coupons, so if on sale for $1 less, and a coupon for $1 off, $2 off something like a $4 item. That and buy one, get one free deals.

Latest posts

Back