Goldrush

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

havasu

Internet Constable
Staff member
Admin
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Anyone watch this series?

Will Todd Hoffman ever find enough money to pay his workers?

Do you think Parker is a whiny little bitch?

Will Tony ever complete a sentence without using the "F" word?

I quit watch Gold Rush because the producers made it so it's a race to see who gets the most gold. The one person I DON'T like is Tony. With that long hair and beard and always, always, uses the F word gets real annoying after a half hour of the show. I hardly ever say the F word especially in my wife's presence or any other lady. If you have that much of a limited speech, then you don't need to be on TV. The long hair and beard is okay but NOT the language.

Tommy

I love Gold Rush. I think the best miner on the show is Parker. He is my favorite. His biggest problem is that he has been under Tony's thumb since he has been on his own. So glad he was able to get his own land beside the land he is leasing from Tony. Maybe one day he will be rid of Tony all together.

And no, Tony will not ever be able to finish a sentence without the F*** word. Tony is an ASS! but I do like his kids on the show. They seem pretty normal.

And then there is the Hoffman's. Will they ever settle down and mine in one place. They have trekked all over the world and still can't beat Parker in the Gold count.
Such drama in that crew.
But I love the show and watch it ever chance I get.

Back