Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hades

.......I AM
Neighbor
When I am at the current visitor page I notice that there can be as many as 3 at a time registering.
Although the thought is they could be bots, or such. I am curious to know if anyone is having problems registering. Clydesdale cant know unless someone tells him about it. I have seen nowhere on this site where there is a contact us for anyone with a problem. I ran a test that took 3 minutes..........but I remember the first time I registered I waited days for aprovall ( Actually I just didnt know to hit the resend confirmation tab. ) what went wrong who knows, I could have hit the resend confirmation in 5 minutes the first time i was here, if I had known. Does it still happen??? lets find out, tell me about it.
If there is anyone with a problem. This email address will be checked nightly, so IF there is a problem, relax, I will answer.

When I am at the current visitor page I notice that there can be as many as 3 at a time registering.
Although the thought is they could be bots, or such. I am curious to know if anyone is having problems registering. Clydesdale cant know unless someone tells him about it. I have seen nowhere on this site where there is a contact us for anyone with a problem. I ran a test that took 3 minutes..........but I remember the first time I registered I waited days for aprovall ( Actually I just didnt know to hit the resend confirmation tab. ) what went wrong who knows, I could have hit the resend confirmation in 5 minutes the first time i was here, if I had known. Does it still happen??? lets find out, tell me about it.
If there is anyone with a problem. This email address will be checked nightly, so IF there is a problem, relax, I will answer.
I put a "notice" up for guests and unregistered to contact me should they have problems. It reads;

Are you having troubles registering? if so contact us at [email protected] and let us know what problems you are having.

Thanks for the help!

I never got a email from anyone having a problem, doubt you will either

Back