Happy 4th

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to both of you guys! I figured the Brits had a holiday for when they got rid of us today! I have a feast laid out, and plan to gain at least 5 lbs today :). Ribs, smoked sausage, hamburgers, potato salad, beans, cake, salads, and lots of beer. I think celebrating things in life is as important as living. Just have the four of us here, the wife, son and daughter in law. Wish I could have had more, but am greatful the rest of the family is safe today.

Thanks to both of you guys! I figured the Brits had a holiday for when they got rid of us today! I have a feast laid out, and plan to gain at least 5 lbs today :). Ribs, smoked sausage, hamburgers, potato salad, beans, cake, salads, and lots of beer. I think celebrating things in life is as important as living. Just have the four of us here, the wife, son and daughter in law. Wish I could have had more, but am greatful the rest of the family is safe today.
You just made drool all over my tablet. [emoji12]

Naaa we celebrate the Battle of Bladensburg and the Caputure and firing of DC for you buggers trying to invade Canada. :)

I just added the first 4 ears of corn to the menus today. Most are still a little small, but some are ready. I also picked some more beans and tomatoes. I'll can the tomatoes today. I also replanted the greenhouse this morning. I put in some zucchini, cucumbers, green and hot peppers and radishes. Got it all watered in real well too. I'm loosing the greenhouse cover, bummer. I knew it would deteriorate in the sun before too long.I got three seasons out of it, so for 125.00 I guess that wasn't too bad. I won't replace it until fall though, so I can keep it warm in there to extend the season.
image.jpeg

ok brent..that did it..im coming over :plol..happy 4th to everyone..

View attachment 5949 View attachment 5950
I wish you were closer buddy!
I just had a smoked sausage with spicey mustard, onion and sour kraut for breakfast, and washed it down with a regular coke. I guess that counts towards prepping, at least if you're prepping for gas and indigestion! I'm making my own fireworks!

Well, spent most of the day over indulging with food, alcohol and laziness! It was a pretty damned good day! Back to the real world tomorrow, and maybe a diet too....

Latest posts

Back