Happy New Year!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jontte

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
wish you all here a happy new year already, as it seems like it's gonna
be ER duty for me tomorrow.
what a place to be on,takeing care of all clumsy ones coming....no alchohol related
injuries..yup,yup ;)

celebrate,have fun,BUT be safe :D

...unless I can wriggle out of the late shift and take the morning instead.

what a place to be on,takeing care of all clumsy ones coming....no alchohol related
injuries..yup,yup ;)

Happy happy to you, and every one else as well.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

injuries..yup,yup ;)

Watch out for Drunken Moose !

Prime rib roast is about to come out of the oven, loaded baked potatoes are ready and the beer (a rare treat) is icy cold. Can't think of a much better way to spend New Year's Eve. I only hope everyone else is as happy tonight.

Just grilled a steak and baked a potato with the works. Going to start the generator soon and me and the mutt are going to watch a movie. I'm guessing I'll be asleep before 8.00.
Happy New Year everyone! May 2017 be better than 2016, and the previous 8 years of the obumer adminstration just becomes a fading dream.

stayed home with the new dog,as I didn't know how she takes the fire works,but work today so fine by me :)
hope everyone have their two eyes and ten digits like you are supposed to have :) even after the works.

stayed home with the new dog,as I didn't know how she takes the fire works,but work today so fine by me :)
hope everyone have their two eyes and ten digits like you are supposed to have :) even after the works.
I remember one Fourth of July years ago. I was at a fireworks show that was put on every year by the county. About halfway thru I started seeing bottle rockets shooting thru the crowd, horizontally. No one in my family was hurt, but that's when I started questioning the wisdom of being in large crowds of people. Espechially drunk people!

I remember one Fourth of July years ago. I was at a fireworks show that was put on every year by the county. About halfway thru I started seeing bottle rockets shooting thru the crowd, horizontally. No one in my family was hurt, but that's when I started questioning the wisdom of being in large crowds of people. Espechially drunk people!
I avoid crowds,,you see if there is going to be an attack,,,it will be where there is a crowd,one or two old farts won't get much attention from the muslims,,,,,,so here I am alone

Latest posts

Back