hard tack bisquits..

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
must try to make a batch soon,have one week before work begins now,as my school is over for summer.

and find out what 375F is in celsius..should be around 180C something,but with baking you better be on the spot ;)

Last edited:
must try to make a batch soon,have one week before work begins now,as my school is over for summer.

and find out what 375F is in celsius..should be around 180C something,but with baking you better be on the spot ;)
Hey, you're only making rocks anyways! I like soft, fluffy, moist biscuits! Seriously, if you're hungry, you'll be amazed at what tastes good.

yup,know that :)
still remember one manouver when they forgot us,no food for 36hrs but when my instructor came and found out this,it was like a feast when we got some chow..

I Googled fahrenheit to celsius converter and got 176.667. Think I would do 175 C. Hey on the upside, if you do not need them to eat they can always be used to help defend when thrown :D

we're planning a field trip with two of my school buddies,think these bricks will do fine there :)
what's better than "bricks" some hot coffee and a dentist appointment ;)

these are the two I mentioned that are concerned about what's happening in the world,would make a heck of team with these two.

Latest posts

Back